How do you do your Christmas Cards

Do you just send a card and sign your name? Write each person a personal message? Write the same message to each person? In years past I've simply included a message such as "Merry Christmas from our family to yours", but I feel that's kind of lame. I'm just too lazy to write a personal message to everyone. What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some I just sign w/a saying like you said but to a special few I choose to write a bit more. So a combo I guess. They don't all have to be the same! If I've already recd their card I may comment if it had a pic or something like that. It should be fun, don't stress about it! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Some I just sign with merry christmas and happy new year.
    A few I write a personal message in.
    I send out well over 100 cards so only the very important ones get the message LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I don't. ha. Too lazy

I give cards out at Xmas parties, thats about it
    Oh, and I have a stamp that says

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
    The Framptons

I just stamp the cards, lolol easy way out..
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 5:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Normally, I just say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

This year, though, I'm going to put in a family newsletter deal, just because Hubby is in Afghanistan and a lot has happened this year. I plan to put it on some pretty Christmas paper and keep it short and sweet.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 8:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I have already written our Christmas cards and have left the envelopes unsealed.
    I wrote "Have a Blessed Christmas and a Wonderful 2010!" in each one, wrote each person's name in the family at the top, and wrote each our our names at the bottom.
    Before I mail them the first week in December, I will go through them and add a personal message in each one. I also add wallet photos of my children for certain people.
    I love sending Christmas cards and try to make them as personal and memorable as I can each year so the recipients won't feel "generic" or as if they were part of a "chore."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2009