My hubby and his brother...

so a while back my hubby stopped talking to his brother
main reason was that he called me a Ho, which makes no sense, and has called me a bitch before that...all because my Hubby puts us(as in hubby and I) first before him. Its a bit immature I know but my hubby was so done with the disrespect after that and previous times where his brother was spreading rumors saying BS to the family and such...so hubby told him to not call the phone until he can apologize and if he called for any other reason outside of an apology or Life/Death situation his number will be blocked.

So he was serious
but the family speculates his brother is jealous because well we're married, pretty happy/normal couple and have a baby on the way, and his older bro has none of that.

Should I get my hubby to call his brother?, n e time i bring it up he says "FUCK HIM"... should I just leave it alone since he has been disrespectful to me.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Your husband stood up for you, now stand up for him and support him in this decision. It sounds like you are feeling a little bit guilty but just be glad you married a MAN who puts you first and back him up in this.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Let the two of them work it out. Anything you say or do may come back to bite you, so just hold your silence.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• OP

yeah i am feeling a little guilt because I kind of feel like if I wasnt in the picture they would be best friends again. Im super close with my sister and she would never do anything to hurt me or my hubby so Im just at a loss as to why his brother would be so heartless or jealous.

I do stick by him and will continue to. I was just hoping him and his brother would be close again, apology would be said and everything would be put behind us by the time the baby got here but I have about 2 weeks left and looks like its not going to happen.

Thanks for the advice
    Anonymous