already frozen (store bought) hamburger patties

Csn I defrost a bunch of them and make like hamburger helper or even shepards pie with his or is that nasty lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I think it should be fine. It's just shaped and formed hamburger meat. After it's defrosted you can just cook them in a pan and crumble them up.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I agree, it should be fine.

Answer by Bmat at 5:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• It should taste fine but the texture might be a little off. I've done this with baked beans & the pre made patties just don't seem to crumble like regular hamburger.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• gross...and have you looked at the fat content in those patties? I will NEVER let one of those grease pies cross my lips!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• it will be fine. just the same as using reg meat... except those are just make into patties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• We do this all the time to make our chili a bit more like Wendys. Cook the pattys on the stovetop then cut them up instead of crumbling. they taste just as good. Quick reminder though, they do have sodium in them so don't add salt until you are all teh way donewith the meal.....Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2009