How many times do you try to make a relationship work when there is problems before you finally say "I am done"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when you realize there is no fix too it...if things arent improving at all then its time to leave
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I hate this situation, im still in it ive said im done so many times, dumped him, ignored him etc. but he always comes back with''ill do better'' but it doesnt happen, but we have a child so i deal but i know im done putting any effort into something that makes me so unhappy.
    I used to think if he ddi that or i did this we could fix it but i see im jst dreaming.
    mommame19

Answer by mommame19 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My son is in this situation. After her saying at least 15 times in the last 6 months that she wants a divorce, then walks out on him a week and a half ago. He said 'I'm done" Now she is crying Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I juust wanted to see if you'll fight for me" He is soo fed up and done it isn't even funny. She wanted to play out some soap opera drama and he finally said enough.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2009