dizzy

I am 36 weeks and 3 days alone.. I was standing in my kitchen talkin to my son and all of a sudden i got dizzy and fell back( thank god i was right next to the washer). i tryed moving my head and it felt like i was falling..so my husband tryed moving me to the coutch but i couldnt cuz everything looked like it was moving and my head felt strange..I have been eating fine and drinking lots of water. was not hot or over heating. this is the first time this has ever happend to me and let me tell you it scared me big time...anyone got an idea of what made this happen and if i should be worried...

angelbaby25430

Asked by angelbaby25430 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Check your blood pressure ASAP.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 6:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• could of been the baby sitting on a nerve but you should go to a store and check your bp and if it's low you should go to the hospital but im sure your fine
    Anonymous