do you fight regurally?

im wondering if that is really a common thing. me and my husand dont fight , we did in the first year of our relationship during the adjustment to living together phase and thats it . its not that we are exactly alike. of course we have different opinions but we grew past that and we never fight.
and i see some moms talking about constant fighting or anger issues etc.
im wondering if fighting is really that common with marriages

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's normal to have arguments and fights, it's also normal not to.
    It depends on the people in the relationship really. If both people are passive then fighting probably isn't going to be a regular occurrence but if both people are stubborn, defensive and sensitive then fights are going to happen more often.

My DH and I are equally stubborn so we get into our fair share of arguments but we still love each other.

Different strokes for different folks. :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My DH and I did in the first year or so of being married. It has been 7 years now and we might have a disagreement about something every few months, but I would not call it a fight-more a difference of opinions.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Your lucky, I feel like me and my partner fight about something everyday.
    Anonymous

• We have been together almost 19 years and we rarely fight. We are the complete opposite of each other but we work very well together. We dont agree on everything but we respect each others opinions and dont sweat the small stuff.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• We have arguements sometimes we have been living together for 3 years dating for 2 and a half he was a roommate first. the fights only last about 30 mins n we forget about it.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yes, usually every other day and its usually over housework. We are both overwelmed though with me working and going to school and him working overtime. If he would only do the dishes!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I think arguments and disagreement are normal and healthy in a relationship. SO and I have disagreements but in our 4 yr relationship i can honestly say we have only fought once! I don't think daily arguments are healthy,but i think they are normal for most couples.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• bouncingI think arguments for some folks are like having love talk. Some just enjoy it and the make up sex is amazing!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• We don't fight that often, we've been lving together for 12 years. We may have an argument once every few months.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2009