is this normal????????????

i was just wondering if anyone can tell me if this is normal or not. I'm pregnant again with baby#2 but this is my 3rd pregnancy. My first ended in a MC and my second I has a little boy about 15 months ago. So of course i'm worried about every little pain that I'm having. I know i had crampig with my son but I can't remember how bad they were and i'm having that again this time. They aren't constant but they are a lot. They aren't like unbarable but they do hurt. I'm also having achey legs almost all the time. Just wondering if ths is something I should be concerned about or if it is relitively normal???? Please help me because i'm very worried about this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had cramping with my baby and achey legs. I think it is normal, but its better to be safe than sorry if it will make you feel better call your doctor. Thats what they are there for. Good Luck! your in my prayers!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i agree witht he above poster better to be safe than sorry. how far along are you? i am 37 weeks along and ive been having some ireegular pains but nothing to serious but just to be safe.. check with ur doc

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 6:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I have cramps and/or contractions everyday, most of the day. There's nothing I can do to make them stop besides rest, water and an empty bladder. I've been coined as having an "irritable uterus". My daughter was 6 weeks early, after a month on bedrest after a preterm labor. Her contraction-y cramps started at 14 weeks strong enough to scare me into my OB's office. This baby, the cramps started within a couple weeks and I consistently have contractions. The noticable contractions started around 12 weeks. If you look at my profile, you can see a picture of my belly during a contraction early in the morning. Mine goes to the right and balls up. Some of these contractions hurt, some dont. Some keel me over in pain where I can't stand upright and have to breath through them, some are just a tightening that I notice and continue about my day.

How many weeks are you?
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 6:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i don't know how far along iam yet i just found out a few days ago i was pregnant i havent even been to the doctor yet
    Anonymous