The Steve Wilkos Show coming up monday a must watch

Okay every mom out there who is off tomorrow please watch this I know it is gonna be heartbreaking its about parents who abuse babies. This one guys broke his 4 month old son because he wouldnt stop crying. I just dont understand how people hit a crying child and expect the child to stop crying, So are you gonna watch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i always watch steve lol but sometimes it dont come in i dont know what channel it is on cable. but i will def try to watch
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• hmm that one sounds good ... but idk if ill watch ... hell news stories about these people make me cry!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yep. The joys of being a SAHM, having time to watch television when I don't mostly.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• On cable its on the CW its chanel 7 here. I know I saw that was coming on friday when I watched it, i just wanted to start crying when I saw what was coming on for monday I hope steve kicks some A$$ on that dude monday, I know he throws a chair at him. I am gonna watch, nothing else on at noon anyways.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• If I remember too.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Sorry but Steve Wilkos is a bully. I finds the epitomy of trash puts them on a stage and bullies them around for an hour. I was a stay at home mom and no way in hell would I waste my mind or my time on that trash. He needs new material, this is nothing new. It gets pathetic after awhile.
    Anonymous

• "Sorry but Steve Wilkos is a bully. I finds the epitomy of trash puts them on a stage and bullies them around for an hour."

I totally agree. He ranks right up there with Springer, who I also don't watch. Does screaming at a child abuser do anything to change the fact that this guy hurt his baby?
    AngieG.

Answer by AngieG. at 8:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• The stupid part is the child abuser knows whats gonna happen to him when he goes on the show! I think some of it is staged.
    Anonymous