sleeping...

I am 27 weeks, with an unaligned left knee. Sleeping on left side I know is best for blood flow/oxygen for baby, but causes me to wake up hurting from knee. When on right side even briefly, baby pushes hard as if to say "get off of me" and back sleeping for too long hurts as well now. Suggestions? I am already sleeping with a pillow between knees to help with pressure on left knee...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I feel for you. The only thing I could possibly recommend, which you may already be doing, is to wrap your knee snugly with an Ace bandage which can help relieve some of the pain, take a Tylenol, and get one of those giant pregnancy body pillow things so you can adjust yourself in positions that wouldn't be possible on the flat bed.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• try putting a pillow under that knee as well as one between your knees and try wrapping it too
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 7:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2009