Looking for a new car to purchase, any advice on minivans

what car best suits your family's needs?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Travel

• A friend of mine just bought a Sienna... she said she LOVES it! I personally drive a Jeep Liberty, so I don't have any personal experience. Good luck on your car hunt!

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• We just purchased a Chrysler Town & Country. I love it. It was equipped with Stow and Go Seating (which is awesome), DVD players, all power doors, roll down back windows (which the kids love) an my personal fav feature the back up camera. It also has a very smooth ride with comfortable seats. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Good luck!!

Answer by redtang912 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I never thought I'd want a minivan but 3 kids later, here I am! We have a Chevy Uplander and I LOVE IT!! It's amazing! You should test drive a couple and see which one feels better-this one took the cake for me!! Have fun!!

Answer by queen_tut at 4:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2008