can u love more then one person at at time?

i am married and in love with my hubby com pletely he know me inside and out and he a sweet to me most of the time he works alot of hr and is gone alot he is home everynight but iam sleeping by then and then there a friend of mine who i can talk to about anything and we laugh together and he flirts with me hes always looking at me when hes around he 3 years younger then me and hes sweet to me to i dont want to leave my husband in anyway and i dont want this other man sexually but hes turning into more of a best friend then my hubby i just want to know do you think you can love 2 people at the same time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Absolutely NOT. If you are truly in love or even know what love is to start with you'd understand that love is unconditional.
    Anonymous

• yes but in different ways. Just like you can love your parents and your children but it's different.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• You can love two people at the same time, but I don't think this is LOVE with your friend, I think you are IN love with the attention you get from him. Be careful..............
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• yes but. I would speak to your hubby and the attention and time you spend with this new guy give it to him. Another man (friend only) or not could cause your marriage alot of problems. I would stay up to spend time with my hubby. Can you call him at work? or stop by for lunch? Do things to enhance your marriage.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Be careful!
    I had something similar happen to me and i got in a bit of trouble because of it. Distance yourself from your friend.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Why dont you do special things with your hubby such as stay up late no matter whet time it is when he comes home have something sexy and relaxing for both of you to enjoy. You'll both start getting the attention you both deserve.
    Anonymous

• I will NEVER talk, or flirt with another man if I was married, it is downright mean and selfish. I will committ to one man only, it is a headache dealing with one, let alone two or three. Besides, it can be dangerous as well. There is a thin line between love and hate, try to stay off the thin line. My sister's fiancee work all the time, but he make great money and she have a great lifestyle, and she complains all the time, I tell her to be glad he's working and not out sleeping around. He call her every time he get a lunch break or a 15 minute break, guys like that are hard to find.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2009