Moms who had vaginal deliveries!

how did it feel when you started to Crown? what did the pain feel like and up until the babies head came all the way out!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Iike someone was trying to shove a basketball through a straw.. and i had the drugs
    Anonymous

• OP here- LOL Gross and painful. Im having a home birth with no meds either.
    Anonymous

• When the baby was crowning I didnt feel pain, I felt pressure, and the pressure felt like a massive BM. The contractions were painful but not the actual birth...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• A blowtorch to my vagina and that was with out drugs. With drugs it was uncomfortable felt like pressure and hurt but nothin like the blow torch of no drugs.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• wow good luck to u i had drugs to alot of them and i still felt it all... let us know how u make out on that one lol
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I didn't really feel anything but lot's of pressure. It didn't last long.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• The only feelings I remember until my epidural kicked in were pain, and more pain. But when her head popped out I made everyone chuckle when I yelled "What was THAT?!" They kindly reminded me I was having a baby, and that was her head. After that it was one big push because I couldn't wait to get her in my arms :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• It's called "the ring of fire" for a reason! Had all 3 natural but I'd do it all over again!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I didn't have any drugs and it was the most exhilarating pain I've ever felt in my life. When the baby started crowning it's a really bad burning sensation. Once the baby is out the pain seems to vanish. Sure, you're going to be sore. But, right after you have such an adrenaline rush going on you don't even feel it. I'm planning on having my baby due in April all natural as well. =)
    Anonymous

• firstimemomm603- I am the OP- I had two c-sections with both my daughters so its recommended that do not use any drugs or medications during labor with this baby.
    Anonymous