Is it normal at 6 weeks to have a ton of extra energy?

I was expecting to be exhausted but maybe it is just too early to feel tired?? Is this normal and does anyone else feel this way? I am nauseous and have some other pregnancy symptoms though. I am more energetic than usual though.

roneymom

Asked by roneymom at 7:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some ppl dont get the nausea and fatigue like others
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• You're probably just really excited about the pregnancy and it's giving you a burst of energy. Don't worry, the fatigue is coming.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I belive that not everybody has the pains like i do right now at 6 weeks pregnant, but you could be going through the pregnancy process at different stages than everyone else does but despite that i think you are totally normal and dont have to worry.
    Melina65

Answer by Melina65 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Consider yourself lucky...I had NO energy until the 2nd trimester.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2009