Is it better to ignore someone who accused you of things you didn't do. or keep trying to explain yourself?

Long story short I went to the hospital I was bleeding i was pregnant she got upset because I didn't call her to say how I was doing& now is accusing me of lieing about even going to the hospital shes a Wacko but it bothers me she is accusing me of things that aren't true

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I actually went through a VERY similar situation about a month ago with some women on here. They don't like me. Never have. Something happened, and they accused me of doing it on purpose. Obviously, I didn't, but they were RELENTLESS in trying to prove me a liar and all kinds of terrible things.

Something you need to realize: those types of women LIVE on drama. It's in their veins. The ONLY reason they suspect you of something so horrible, is because it's something THEY would do THEMSELVES for attention.

You have to just move on. Forget her. You know what happened. The people that MATTER to you know what happened. Who cares what some sad person who has to live off of hurt and sadness thinks?

And it is sad, really. Those types of women. I mean... their lives must truly be terrible if they have to spread their misery around like that. I actually pity them.
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I'd say explain yourself once and then ignore her.

If someone is determined to be a drama queen and refusing to believe you then no matter what you say or how many times you say it, it wont make a difference.

I understand how frustrating it is to feel like there are false things being said or believed about you but some people are just "that way".
    It sucks but you just have to force yourself to move past it and ignore it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• What did you say to her when she said these things to your face?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I quit caring about stuff like this a long time ago. If someone doesn't believe me there isn't a damn thing I can do to convince them. I move on with my life. Once they realize I don't care they usually come around anyway.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• She really does have mental problems but she was calling hospitals looking for me said I wasnt there calling me a liargoing on & on how I dont care Im a bad friend just off the wall stuff i was like wow she's nuts!!! but I feel like I have to expalin myself I know Im not wrong like I have to make her relize it or something why do i even bother
    Anonymous

• ok.. well on something so important as that.. your friend doesn't believe you.... hmmmmm and makes accusations.. i just wouldn't explain but once.. then if she said it again.. well.. what's the point of continuing with that kind of friendship....unless she's just young and immature.. then in that case.. she's got some growing to do and i would try to be patient
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• why be friends with someone like that?
    Anonymous

• just ignore her and move on you don't need people like that in your life.. I know where your coming from I have family and in-law's that treat me that way because my husband and i are different than they are we just have different beliefs and we don't like to depend on welfare or anyone else to pay our bills we try to do everything ourselves and if we can't then we figure that we never needed it any way. If you ever want to chat just drop me a line tc. best of luck to you.
    momof5monsters

Answer by momof5monsters at 10:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2009