What are some good SAHM Business websites to shop from?

I'm a SAHM myself and have my own business. This year for Christams I'd like to buy things from other moms that work form home(products only please, no services). If you could please leave me a quick description of what you offer and a link for your website...I'll be sure to check it out!
Thanks, Becky

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 8:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't sell it but I love Pampered Chef. The downside is it is very expensive and you have to find a party or seller which can be tricky. But their stuff is GREAT~!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I think alot of Moms sell stuff on Etsy.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 2:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I sell Avon. They have a TON of things for kids too. I know my kids LOVE the roll on bath paints! It looks like roll on deodorant but its paint. Its good stocking stuffer :) and cheap (Its only $1.99). If you go to www.youravon.com/rebekahmiller and enter fsany at the check out your shipping is free. No matter how large or small your order is.

PS: Thanks for this post. I just started Avon so I get excited when anyone looks at my site :)

beka03

Answer by beka03 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Tupperware here. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca we have SO MANY great products for just about everyone in your family:) Check out great sales and deals that are always changing. Message me with your site and you never know I might make a purchase:)
    Thanks, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I used to sell BeautiControl. They have great spa, skincare and makeup products. They usually come out with Christmas items too. Everything is dermatologist tested, mostly oil free products. I have sensitive skin and didn't find one problem with any of the products.

beauticontrol.com
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I sell At Home America, athomeamerica.com/dixie

If you shop the Attic section on the left hand side of my page you can save up to 70% on products! Great way to Christmas shop, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I sell Diamond Creek Candles. I was a customer before I was ever a rep though. I loved their products so much i thought, "i could sell these easy" I and I do. www.angiescandles.info
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2009