What are some good SAHM websites to shop from?

I'd like to start my Christmas shopping online from other moms with home businesses. I'm a SAHM myself with my own business but I'd like to help others:)
Please give me a quick description of the products(no services please) and a link to the website. I'll check out the websites! Thanks ladies!
Becky

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 8:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i like to use Kaboodle.com ...because it finds tons of stores ...you type in the item you want or the description.....for example...when i type in hello kitty...it shows me everything from everystore that has hellp kitty items....and it gives you the best prices from different stores...you can even type in things like.... purple scarf, and it will find all the purple scares for sale on the net.....

also...if you are buying for teens or young women... lulus.com has alot of cute cheap things....you can get sunglass and earrings for like under $8...and alot of clothes for under 20.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• etsy.com is nothing but WAHMs selling homemade stuff.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2009