Have you seen Christmas ads & songs on tv yet??

I've heard its the most Wonderful time of the year.. What the title is I'm unsure. Forgive me please. But I'm like c'mon. Not yet!! But that can't beat a Pictures with Santa sign up by the Fox River Mall in July! I think it was not ever taken down. It looked like a old homemade sign.. Here it comes!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Christmas songs all year long. I haven't seen any yet on TV, but I'm looking forward to them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Not yet, but I can't wait! I love, love, LOVE Christmas songs!
    There are various music channels we get with our satellite and every year you can hear Christmas song 24/7 on a special channel, but it hasn't been turned on yet. I need to call to find out when it gets turned on so I can be sure to turn to that channel when I want my music!
    This year is even more special because it is my granddaughter's first Christmas and she will be 10 months old. Such fun!
    I'm so excited!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2009