What would you do if a worker was rude to you?

Today was my DD second birthday and we ordered pizza hut for the party. Well when everyone was starting to eat my DH noticed a big, SHARP piece of plastic in the crust of out pizza. So we called pizza hut and let them know, well the girl on the phone was extremely rude and even hung up on us!! What should I do about this? I am really mad, because there was alot of kids there all under the age of 4 and any one of them could have choked and the service we got back was horrible! What would you do?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 10:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Do you remember her name? I would call back and talk to the manager and THEN call the corporation. Complain. You are a paying customer and you are money in their pocket! They want you to be happy. You better believe I'd call!
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 10:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Call again, except this time ask to speak to the general manager. Also, save the piece of pizza w/the plastic baked into is as your proof, otherwise it's just a story, kwim? If the GM's response doesn't satisfy you, call the corporate office and complain - loudly. Many pizza huts are franchises and if a particular franchise isn't representing the company well, they will take the license away. If it isn't a franchised store, but a corporate store, then heads will roll somewhere. Also, if you call corporate, have an idea of what you want as compensation for your trouble.
    Anonymous

• call the police (I'm serious) and fill out an incident report in case there were more plastic pieces that were not noticed. I did that when I found glass in our pizza box. And when the police department calls them then they won't hang up.  If you don't want to go to that extreme maybe go to pizza hut and physically show them the plastic in the crust and then threaten to call the police.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Go online to Pizza Hut dot com and fill out a corporate complaint. Save the plastic. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Just be glad no one ate any and move on. Don't make a big deal out of it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• we dont do pizzahut anymore for that very reason. the last issue we had with them i ended up online filing a complaint only to have someone from customer service basically tell me i was lying. PH has the market with chain pizza stores, stop using them and use a mom and pop type pizzaria. i'll never use PH again for any reason.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I woulld do what reply one said call the manger , then the headquarters of the compacy. If they do nothing then I would call the police and see if they is anything they can do.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 12:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I would have taken the pizza and DROVE back to Pizza Hut and gave them a piece of my mind. I would have found the girl that hung up on me and tell her that if she ever hung up on me again, I would call an attorney and SUE them for endangering the safety of my family. I would have called the Health Department from Pizza Hut and filed a complaint, then I would have call BBB and filed a complaint with them. Call corporate and tell them what happened too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009