Have you seen this (H1N1)

Link below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• I've been telling everyone that asks me that im not giving my two yr old son the vaccine because its to new and too risky in my opinion.

so i see why they wouldn't give their children it but its very hypocritical for them to give out press releases that every child should get it yet not put their own children through the same thing.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• If you want to promote an idea or a cause then do it with facts, not half truths or lies. Robert Gibbs didn't say that the Obama girls were not ever receiving the vaccine. He said that they hadn't received it "yet" on October 8th, because at that time it wasn't available to them. Which was true because the vaccine was only available in limited quantity at that point . Most places don't even have it now. The hospitals and clinics where I live have no idea when they are getting the vaccine or how much they will get, so there's a chance that even here only people with immunodeficiency issues will receive it. For a transcript of Robert Gibb's original comments regarding the Obama girl's H1N1 vaccine go here: http://www.enewspf.com/index.php?option=com_conten

Gibbs comm

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• The above is not my statement but a comment posted to the end of the blog/article cited by the OP--I used it becasue I could not have said it better.
    PsWifey

• fair enough...but ill believe it when i see it.......just like the presidents birth certificate.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Not my concern. His kids, his choice. My kids, my choice. It doesn't matter to me if his kids get vaxed. As for him telling others to get the vax, well, I don't know what to say about that. Could be that we spent a stupid crazy amount of money to make these vaccinations and they don't want them going to waste. Just seems a little risky to me is all. Isn't there an ungodly amount of mercury in them? IDK, I have a Ped. down the street and she isn't getting it and neither is her kid. Says she isn't comfortable with how quickly it was made and the fact that they don't know what the negative effects could be so soon.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Isn't it the choice of the parents?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• What a surprise. In Germany there are two seperate vaccines, one for military and higher-ups, one for the common folk. Yep.
    Anonymous