Major problems

Okay so this may be to much info but I need some advice. I have been to the doctor several times for this but they don't really have anything helpful to say. Sometimes I get these growths on my area just like raised skin, so I went in and got tested for everything and everything came back negetive but I still get them. Also it seems like when I have sex with my partner everythings fine, but when we were broken up and I had sex with another guy (protected of course) I started to bleed. It also happens when I masturbate using a condom. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• could you be alergic to latex?

or maybe stress.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Definitely sounds like an allergy to me. Do you ever get them when you haven't used a condom for awhile?
    Anonymous