Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Major problems

Okay so this may be to much info but I need some advice. I have been to the doctor several times for this but they don't really have anything helpful to say. Sometimes I get these growths on my area just like raised skin, so I went in and got tested for everything and everything came back negetive but I still get them. Also it seems like when I have sex with my partner everythings fine, but when we were broken up and I had sex with another guy (protected of course) I started to bleed. It also happens when I masturbate using a condom. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • could you be alergic to latex?

    or maybe stress.

    Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

  • Definitely sounds like an allergy to me. Do you ever get them when you haven't used a condom for awhile?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.