To all of you George W. Bush haters...

Isn't your real problem with him that he is a southerner who supports traditional values? Isn't that kind of bigoted? (since we can't dislike a President for his positions or his actions)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope.
    i dislike ex president Bush because of what he has done to our schools, our economy (it started with him in office, you know it and i know it), and for the fact that he has more knowledge and played a greater hand in 9/11 then what some people would like to believe.

I have plenty of friends who are southerners and I myself hold some "traditional" values as do many of my friends.

I would love to know how Bush played a hand in 9/11. I would love to know how he played a role in the economy when he warned congress what was happening. Bill Clinton my dear was the one who in 1999 along with Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd and forced banks to loan people money to buy homes they could not pay for. It was your beloved Bill Clinton who had Osama bin Laden and could have taken him out but was too big a coward. I guess you get your news from MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC and the news media who love to hump the leg of Obama.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• what I love is that it was perfectly ok to tear-down everything that Bush did.(which is everyone's right as a citizen) But if we do the same thing to Obama we are racist and hate america
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• No. My real problem was that my 3 year old has better language skills and is smarter than him.
    Anonymous

• Nope.

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• No My real problem is that he was a war mongering idiot. I could care less where he was from.
    Anonymous

• outstandingLove, research the Community Reinvestment Act for starters..... Trace it, follow the timeline. Bush was not the ONLY reason for the economy to faulter. But he played his part.The CRA is just one example of a HUGE problem with the path our economy took. But you blame one man... Funny lol...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Maybe I shouldn't answer because I can't say I "hated" him. But being a southerner had nothing to do with anything, I didn't agree with him. That's all.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I don't care who hated Bush. I didn't care for him too much, either... He spent like a Liberal. He followed too closely the motives of Cheney, he didn't have the best educational record, and could have been more fiscally conservative in many other areas. People have their right to criticize. Just as I have a right to criticize Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and all the czars that Obama has to hire because he is too inexperienced to know what the hell he is even doing in office. Note to all: Community Organizer is not good for the ONLY job experience before entering politics.  All it yields is a political puppet.  YIKES! :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Outstanding you are confusing Bush with Clinton.

You might wanna go back and rethink ALL those things you listed and tell me Clinton did contribute to ANY of those problems.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I never agreed with how Bush handled most of the issues he came to face. But I do think that we would have been WAY worse off without him. He did spend way to much and he started trying to please everyone (which never works for anyone). I think towards the end of his term he threw in the towel.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2009