Can somebody walk me through those first couple of days of Boot Camp in the Marines???

My youngest brother joined the marines and leaves tomorrow morning early for boot camp. I'm curious as to what he'll be experiencing w/in the first 48 hours. Can anyone tell me what he can be expecting???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sleep deprivation, verbal harassment, insane craziness of rushing all over the place, etc.. Hubby and I were both in the Navy and then hubby switched to the Army so between the 2 of us we have 3 bootcamp experiences and the first week was like that and it was MILD compared to what the Navy and Army is like. Your brother is going to be screeched at, swore at, rushed and treated like he's worth less than the crud on the bottom of the crap on the bottom of shoes. It's hell but it serves it's purpose.

Anonymous

• i'm not all that sure but i do know it's when they check in get uniforms hair cuts etc...
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 11:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2009