How can I forget a man that is a priest.

When I go to my catholic church on Sunday and see that cutie priest my eyes melt for him. Is that sometimes I feel lonely and that priest sweet voice when he preach touch my heart. I think I have fall in love with him. I can not stop thinking of him.What should I do I need any one advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Seriously... this sounds a lot like The Thorn Birds.
    Anonymous

• You need to remember that there is someone else that he is already pledged to.

GOD.

Which means there will NEVER be anything for you, ever. It's like going to the movies and being in love with Brad Pitt. YOu can love him all you want. Ain't gonna happen.

If that's too much, time to change parishes.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• just be disciplined and keep for fantasy love crush to yourself. You can melt all you want inside as long as you don't act on your thoughts.

Or try doing things to distract yourself. If you're single go out an find an available cutie instead of your married to god crush.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• OMG that's what I thought when I first saw this post....this person needs to watch The Thorn Birds.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 26, 2009