halloween costumes run small or big?

im going to get my daughter halloween costume 2morrow, do they usually run small or big.i saw sizes newborn and then 0 to 6 months the lowest.my daughter wear 0 to 3 months.any advice on what size 2 get her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Newborn is too small most likely. Get the 0-6mo.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• they run SMALLL!!! DD is 8 months. wears 6-9 months in clothes but her halloween costume is 12-18 months and it fits. a little snug. so get a size bigger
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• small. i got my son this football costume, he was 5 months at the time and i got a 9 month, he will only be 7 months at halloween and i dont think i can get his head through the damn thing. lol but it depends on the type. if you get the kind that are like a big cozy stuffed bag, like i did, it will be harder than just a cotton outfit type.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2009