how is yours?

My periods are much shorter than they were before I had a baby a year ago. They used to last about a week and now its like 2 days. Did your cycle change after having kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Health

• Yes, but it is longer and lighter. I used to be light one day, heavy one day and light two more days for a total of 4. Now I'm light for the first three or four and heavy one then light the other three or four.

I wish I had my old cycle back! (Not trading for my son, though :)
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• before kids it was really predictable and easy.

after #2 it got really wonky and unpredictable.

after #3 its back to clockwork but so much heavier....day one is like a faucet. 7 days later someone turns that faucet off.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• After I had a baby, I had regular 28 day cycles for the first time in my life (I was 35). My periods were also lighter, shorter, with much less painful cramps.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Mine got much worse after having kids. Two weeks ago I had an ablation done.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My period has gone haywire. I'll bleed every couple of days, sometimes really heavy, other days very very light. Im on BC but that has never really leveled me out.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009