What is on Your Child's Christmas List?

Just curious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• Guitar hero for the Wii....oh god help me.
    djkita

Answer by djkita at 1:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Good luck witht hat djkita. LOL. I am actually done but some of the things we got are. CLoudy with a chance of meatballs for xbox 360, wwe raw vs smackdown xbox 360,rocky the robot dump truck, a kitchen playset, and an americna girl doll.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• A lego set.
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 11:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I always get my boys these roll on paints for the bath as a stocking stuffer. It looks like roll on deodorant but its paint. And LOTS of fun! You can get some at www.youravon.com/rebekahmiller there only $1.99 and if you use the code FSANY at check out shipping is free. No matter what the size of the order.

beka03

Answer by beka03 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• my son wants the fisher price shake and go race track..lol...other than that he doesnt want anything...which is odd cause he is 6...lol.

For his birthday in september he got a ds and a wii so i am probally going to get him games for them and then some small things just to fill around the tree!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! Its my favorite time of year!
    Anonymous