36 Weeks pregnant

Is anyone else going through this? I have had menstrual like cramps for about 4 days now on and off... but my stomach doesnt get hard, so there not contractions? Anyone know what's going on?

Leanna1987

Asked by Leanna1987 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No idea, sounds like contractions (basically same thing as cramps) did you have to potty or have awful gas? lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Ive had that but I didnt go to the doctor for it and it eventually went away
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I had the same thing Im 37 weeks and I went to Labor and Delivery and they told me that I had a UTI (urinary tract infection) and it was causing me to have BH but they didnt make my stomache hard. It could be that! call your doctor and ask him/her about it and describe your symptoms to him so he can check next time you go in. GL and congrats!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:49 AM on Oct. 26, 2009