TTC and...

I have been having sore breasts for almost 3 months now and all my hpts have been negative... I am currently waiting to see how long until my period shows (its currently 6 days late) Any ideas as to what this could be or mean? No bashing

aquarianmom69

Asked by aquarianmom69 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be pregnant, how long has it been since you took a test?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• its been about 20 hours since I took the test.... we are hoping I am this month but I would love to know why my AF hasnt showed if my tests are BFNs all the time... I still have 2 tests that I can take... I am taking 1 more Friday and if no AF by Halloween and I still get BFN then IDK......
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Go see your doc. Sore breasts for three months running says all kinds of not-good things to me. It may be nothing but better to go and have it be nothing than to not go and find you've got a late stage illness.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2009