Looking for tips on a good eye cream. Help!!!!

Hi ladies, Im 32 years old and already have that wierd crepe like skin on the iner corners of my under eye area. Wouls really like to fix this.My makeup cakesn in it and looks horrible. Feel like I look older than I am. I am a mother of 6 so cost is a factor. Thanks!!!

djkita

Asked by djkita at 1:28 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well, if its for wrinkles then i totally suggest this cream from avon, its only 14.99 i swear this works my mom has tried it shes 39
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I'm only 20 and I have wrinkles around my eyes that have been getting worse over the past year or so. A couple of weeks ago I started thinking that it was time to try some anti-aging products because prevention is really important. Cost was an issue for me, too, so I got the Equate brand from WalMart. I got the one that's like the generic for one of the Olay products for less than $10 and I really like it so far. It never hurts to give it a try. I would suggest that you start with the cheapest products and try one of those at a time, and if they don't help, slowly work your way up with the more expensive ones til you find one you like. I hope this made sense! I'm really tired, sorry!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I am a HUGE fan of Lush: http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/face/moisturizers/enchanted-eye-cream

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i started using Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Active Treatment Eye Cream i tried alot of different eye creams and they would burn my eyes or would leave under my eyes very dry and my concealer would look horriable but this works great its 25 dollars on qvc.com give it a try :)
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• PM me and I will send you a free sample! This firming eye cream rocks!
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 12:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I really like ROC. It's one of the best I've found and not too expensive. I'm not sure where to buy it in stores but I order it from drugstore.com
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 9:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Are eye creams required? Well maybe. Some beauty specialists highly recommend eye creams. So why? The skin around the eye contains no fatty tissue and it is therefore very thin and vunerable to wrinkles. Special eye creams are created to "thicken" this area.

Best Eye Creams

Frankysmokes

Answer by Frankysmokes at 9:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010