Has anyone had the swine flu vaccine?

And if so, did you have any side effects or anything? I'm pregnant and have a two year old daughter, and I want us to be protected...however, I asked a nurse about the swine flu vaccine, and she has me slightly nervous about it. She said herself that she wasn't sure she felt safe having it yet because they developed it so quickly and it manufactured overseas, blah blah blah. So now I feel scared if I get it, and scared if I don't. I certainly don't want my children at risk...but if a freakin nurse is uneasy about getting it, then it makes me wonder if she knows something I do not about the whole deal. I don't know anyone who has had it yet, so if any of you ladies have had it and given it to a very small child and have lived to tell the tale... maybe I can make the best decision here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son and I got it last week and my sister who is pregnant, got it on Saturday. We are all doing ok... my arm still hurts a little but that's about it.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009