Can anyone tell me if there are any good breast enhancement creams or pills that really work andhave permanent results?

I have 6 babies and well ...the girls arent what they used to be.Surgery is scary and expensive. looking for a cream or pill that insnt BS. Thanks for the feedback!

djkita

Asked by djkita at 1:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• NOTHING has been proven to work. If a cream worked, all woman would have huge breasts, donchya think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• LMBO!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• There is an herbal enhancment, its called beautiful or something along that nature. A friend of mine googled it and that is how she found it, it has worked so far.
    Anonymous

• Breast enhancement pills are unregulated and none are FDA approved. I think it's unwise to expose yourself to hormones without being under a doctor's supervision. And that's if they work. If they do, they are working unsafely and can put you at risk for developing cancer due to excessive estrogen. If they use harmless herbs, they won't work other than making you retain a little water. So either way, I don't think it's worth it at all.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Breasts are made of fat and milk ducts. there are no pills or creams that will increase your size or lift them up. its either surgery, or a victorias secret push up bra. i use the bra. dh doesnt care that mine arent in the same position they were when i was 19yo
    Anonymous

• I can tell you that Latavi is DEFINTIELY a SCAM. A friend of mine ordered it, used it, and it made her breasts SMALLER!!! When she tried to call and return it, the company address/phone # no longer exists...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I read an article the other day about a surgery that will take the fat from your ass or belly, and put it in your boobs!

LMAO, I already have DD's...where am I gonna put this belly fat!?
    Anonymous