sis keeps posting personal things on myspace

my sis was raped by our half bro. I turned him in and hes now in prison. my sis was mad at me at first for it. now shes married. my parents also molested me when i was a kid. i do not speake to them. my sis does accept calls from them and my dad tends to tell her things about me that upset her. she will post on her myspace blogs personal stuff about me and what happened to her and about my parents. I told her I dont care about the stuff that involves her, but to keep me out of it. She gets mad and says its just cause I dont care.I do care but I dont want everyone to know MY personal business. What do you recommend in this situaation? I know shes hurting and she wants to express it, but its embarrasing and I dont go around telling everyone my past. I cant get her to understand that when she post personal info it cvan be read by almost everyone. Im tired of loggin on to myspace and seeing that shes writen personal stuff again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• OP- She recently wrote a post basically tellling people that I need to forgive my dad and move on. Im just tired of dealing with her drama. I want to be here for her but shes so messed up emotionally. I dont know what to do anymore. she lives over 1,000 miles from me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I believe you can contact the administrators and ask that all blogs with personal information about you be removed due to their sensitive nature. Other than that, just tell your sister that you care about her and you're glad that she wants to express herself and her anger, but you don't want everyone knowing your personal business. Or ask her to make her blogs private.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• You might can get her myspace account deleted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2009