Madly Madly Madly in love with my best guy friend and it is driving me nuts

I love him! We do everything together. I let it all hang out in front of him and he adores me but not in that way at least I think. I have never been a jealous person. But I feel sick knowing some other girl is hanging around him. Making him laugh, seeing him when I can't.

We even joke around about sexual things but it never goes beyond that. We've slept side by side and nothing :( I don't want things to be weird between. But as more time passes I find myself more jealous of his other friends. This is sooo not me!! Ugh. Love right? Just don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• If you are single, which I assume you are, then I say go for it. I fell in love with my best guy friend and I married him. It makes our marriage so strong that we were friends first. Many years have gone by and 3 children later and he is still my best friend. If you don't at least talk to him about it you will regret it later. He may be the love of your life and could get away. If your friendship is truly stronge and he doesn't feel the same then your friendship will survive. A truly strong friendship can survive most anything. Good Luck. I hope you do what is right for you.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 4:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Like the ap said, if you're single, GO FOR IT! Life is short babe... live it without regrets!

If you're not single, stop and turn back!! It will end badly for everyone involved.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 5:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• This one is tricky....on one hand you have this great friend you can do stuff with and hang out with and not have the pressures of dating. I have guy friends like that, and it's great. On the other hand, you see this guy could possibly be someone you love and could spend the rest of your life with. How do you think he feels about you? It's hard because if he doesn't feel the same it might make things awkward between you. I've made up my mind to let the guy do the pursuing so I know I'm not just throwing myself at someone who isn't interested in me. Do you think he is interested? I would let him make the first move! Good luck!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2009