I loved bein prego

So my son is 5 months old, and I really want to have another baby, would it be safe for me to try and get prego again, and if it is, should I start trying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• IMO you should wait. I don't feel it would be fair to the baby you already have. I love being pregnant to but being a mother is more important. At least a year between pregnancies is best, but I think two or more years is best for the child you already have. He/she deserves your full attention for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Talk to your doc. I know mine says two years between delivery of #1 and conception of #2, otherwise you might find pregnancy to be an absolute nightmare the second time around.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• It will be difficult for you if you do get preggo. Stress once the pregnancy starts progressing and when the baby comes, will be more than you can imagine. My friend is in that Exact situation with a 5 month old and just got preggers again and WOW I dare say she will stressin' soon. Just wait a bit and enjoy your little one. They are so great at that age. You have plenty of time to make baby #2.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 7:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2009