Do you think cafemom should remove the anon button in the Q&A section?

There are just so many plain out RUDE anons on here and I believe that if there wasn't an button to remain anonymous then it wouldn't be so bad. I think cafemom should remove it! What about you?

mychinababy

Asked by mychinababy at 7:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• well apart of me says yes just because most, not all, but most people that answer anon are just rude and ignorant. But the other part of me says really they're not worth the energy to get upset and I just usually skip over their answers. I say no. They'll just find other wways to be this way.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• No. I have seen plenty of people who are rude and ignorant without using the anon option.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• No. I find the anonynasties very entertaining.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• You know if you search your screenname into a search engine, your answers come up. Maybe I don't want everyone knowing that stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• JMO,,,,,yes it should be taken away.

The only way you can be tottaly Anonymous in life is to not be on the computer ever and not have any credit.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• YES!!!! People are such jerks, I don't think hardly any of them would be ballsy enough to say what they say if they didn't have the anon option to hide behind!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• No, I've seen plenty of anon answers that weren't really rude but immature people took it that way because they are prejudiced against anon. If you don't want anon answers go ask in a group.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes
    ysmeine

Answer by ysmeine at 8:28 AM on Oct. 26, 2009