What do you look for in advertising???

If you run a business from home what do you look for when you want to advertise your home business???

Sara

crochetmama

Asked by crochetmama at 8:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Eyecatching, cheap and flexible!!!!

However, if it's not just starting your own media (brochure, flyer, or else), it's trying to get clients. And the competition is incredible. It's as if everyone is doing the same thing. I live in the KC area, and it's the hub for advertising. So I lost my startup (and in debt because of that).

An idea, TenPenny in Leavenworth has their own flyer that costs a little over onehundred dollars a year that they add ads to then give with their meals. Unfortunately, I turned them away because our clients like a monthly cycle (flexibilty)

I need to be anon because I get slammed on CM whenever I speak about my work.

Good luck and God speed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I prefer to advertise my business by attending networking events.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2009