Does anybody remember???

What those little elastic bands are called that you can put on your kids pants to help make them fit around the waist? My son is getting taller, but is so skinny. His grandparents just bought him new pants, that just fall right off the waist, and they have no belt loops, so a belt is no help at all. I remember it was invented by a mom and advertised here on cafemom a few years ago. Anyone remember what it was called, and where I could get some?

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 8:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't know what you are talking about, but you could also try suspenders.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i don't remember what they were called, but my daughter is tall and skinny also so we buy pants that have an adjustable waist band in them.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I had the same problem. I used a big safety pin in the back to tighten them up. You could also "take them in" if you can sew.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2009