Do you Kindle?

If so, how do you like it...is it worth the money and can you store the books on anything other than Amazon or the Kindle, like on your PC?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I kind of looked into it too, and it seemed pricey to me. Especially when the library is free and many stores here have "sales" all the time of 25% off. Plus to me part of the pleasure of reading a book is holding it in my hand, turning the pages, etc. It's all part of the package to me and I know I'd miss that part of it. I can't imagine curling up on a cool, rainy, fall day with a Kindle. But some people seem to really like them.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I looked at them but it is too expensive. I buy books at the used book store for a buck a piece and can exchange books for free. I also go to the library again free. The Kindles are 450-500 bucks and then you have to pay for books. Seems very expensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I thought about getting one, but they are just too expensive. I prefer the library with it being free and all. I also like the feel of a book in my hands, and the smell of a new book can't be beat.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2009