Obama Plans to Boost Aid to Small Business, Community Banks ?

Where was this 6+ months ago? He is just now getting the picture? Is this what putting a junior senator in the White House gets us? Slow reaction time?

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-10-26-voa14.cfm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He should have done that months ago, instead of bailing out GM.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I am a small business and I would love to grow....BUT...I don't want anything this administration is handing out. It comes with strings! "Bailing out" small business will give them access to the salaries of the "little people." No way I say!

If they really wanted to help they would do what the small businesses have been begging them to do....CUT TAXES.....DID YOU HEAR ME OBAMA.....CUT OUR TAXES SO WE CAN GROW! Make our day, toss Cap & Trade and focus on Health Care reform that doesn't take an arm and a leg from the middle class.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• It won't matter. These businesses are not going to borrow to grow. Most small businesses are needing money just to stay alive and even then most are smart enough to know they shouldn't borrow when they can't afford to pay it back. There is nothing on the horizen saying things are going to get better and these smart owners are not going to grow their businesses when they don't feel confident things are going to get better. The WH has already said there will be no jobs through 2010 so why would anyone have confidence our economy is going to improve enough for them to hire new employees?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• We are small business owners.
    It would be nice to grow, but right no, we are content to just maintain.
    And, I want NO STRINGS to the current administration.
    Chicago style looks pretty iffy................................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009