I need help with my child

And I dont know who to turn to but here is the problem im having with her she is 4 years old and she is PRE-K and she will just sit there and throw up shes not sick I took her to her dr and he said she just needs to be around more people but anyway Im just looking for someone that may have had this happen before and how they delt with it im lost and I feel so bad that she feels that way....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It sounds like anxiety...have you asked her what the problem is? Maybe there is something that she can tell you to help out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• She has so much problems with pre-K that she throws up and you can't figure out that you should take her out? She is too young for school. Some children aren't ready for school until they are 6.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:05 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Some children honest to goodness just throw-up, kids are weird. There's a girl in my son's preschool who randomly throws up, and she loves being in that school. She's been in the program since she was 6 weeks old and there's no anxiety involved in her being there, she just has random stomach issues and vomits periodically. Not in a mean way at all, us moms joke with her mom about it being a talent. She doesn't do it for attention, she just sometimes vomits before or after lunch, and not for being sick. Since she's been with the program so long all the teachers know this so they just clean her up, check for a fever just in case, and then go about their day. Her dr. said she'd outgrow it, some children's stomachs are just more sensitive then others. If your daughter is loosing weight its an issue, but short of that it may just be a weird quirk she'll eventually outgrow. Try cutting down on dairy and see if that helps. Good luck!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2009