My 6 week old son

My son cries a lot even after he's fed, changed of diaper, burped he still cries. I don't know why but it gets me frustrated. He was born with complications at birth. Could that be why? I was the one that had the placenta abrupt during my c section.

latinamom94

Asked by latinamom94 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He may have colic. Just hold him or wear him (sling or other baby carrier).

Answer by rkoloms at 10:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Milicon drops or gripe water work wonders. I would try both at seperate times and see if they work for your LO. The milicon drops saved my sanity the first couple months of my sons life.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• He also could have mild reflux, not all babies with reflux spit up excessively. My daughter had reflux and she didn't spit up, but I could tell that eating was painfull and when she would burp she would just SCREAM because it hurt
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• my son is the same way...i go thru the whole list of things that could be making him cry...when thats all done...its just cause he is bored...didnt know that could be possible for a 6wk old to be bored....but i put him under his play yard...give him tummy time...or talk to him silly with animals...or even just sing to him. N that always works! So try to entertain him...his mind is growing and he probably just wants to learn. Hes gonna be a smart one!
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 10:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009