What does the 'tooth fairy' do with the teeth (s)he collects?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• I always threw them away
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I taped the first one in the back of their baby book with the date written under it and threw the rest away. It will be a great memory when they are old enough to figure out that there is no tooth fairy.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I have a keep sake box for each child and I keep the teeth in there. Along with other items.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My parents kept all mine. Now that I think about it, it creeps me out.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My Mother kept all my baby teeth hidden in her grandmothers antique teapot that sat on the mantle... Us kids werent allowed to touch it haha so we never figured out they were there... Until one day she was cleaning and asked me to get it down. When I opened it and saw all the teeth she said "I bought them back from the tooth fairy!" haha I believed her.. Anyway theyre weird to look at now.. To compare them to the teeth I have now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Throw those things in the garbage! LOL
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My mom has mine in a keep sake box, same with my sister
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I know my parents threw all mine away. We only where visited for the first 1 or 2 then we told that the Tooth Fairy was not real =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I coat them with clear nail polish so they don't break, and I keep them. My niece once asked my sister what the tooth fairy wanted all those teeth for, and my sister told her that the tooth fairy builds a dazzling white castle out of them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• are you asking what to tell your kid, she builds a beautful white castle, they are her bricks... my rents kept mine, i know i will keep my sons, a piece of their youth ....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2009