Have you ever reported someone's profile or post on CM?

Yesterday, I reported someone who had made their account a few minutes before posting an unrelated and crude answer to one of my random questions. I reported the answer but hadn't visited their page yet, otherwise I would've reported the profile instead..someone obviously had too much free time on their hands, huh?

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 10:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I reported someone for telling a woman to beat her one year old "till the white meat shows". That is about the most nausea-inducing statement I'd ever seen on this site, and couldn't let it go.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• No, I've never done that. I just ignore certain responses.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• nah, i don't think i ever have... we have a lot of trolls though!

i had someone report me for a song that was on my playlist though! lol Lily Allen 'F**K You Vey Much' but that was quite a long time ago- i took my playlist off of shuffle, so that wouldn't happen again.

i have no problem with people hitting the report abuse button, but the problem is, not everything they report is actually abuse. someone stumbled across my page, (or looked me up after reading an answer), and reported me... i think its a wee petty.
    reporting the trolls is like shooting fish in a barrel!! have at it hon!!! :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• The only one I ever reported was a picture of a man and woman having sex...it was zoomed into their crotch...If I wanted to look at that I would be on a porn site not CM
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I love that song, Obby! But to report it - that's so dumb. I've seen moms' pages with worse songs, like anything from ICP, for example. haha. The petty reporting is definitely ridiculous and people need to learn to grow up before their kids do. CM deleted the person's profile, so they were obviously a troll - but I knew that when I read their "answer". ;P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yikes, Jademom..I would've reported that, too.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yep, I reported an answer to one of my questions yesterday for telling me to put my unborn child up for adoption.
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 10:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i regularly report "unsolicited advertising"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I reported an anonymous post yesterday on my question about naming my daughter Elvis. This woman actually had the nerve to say if I named my daughter Elvis that she'd end up a high school drop out hooker who would eventually die of an overdose in an alley. I was/am totally disgusted. Seriously, who talks like that about an unborn child?!
    Had she not hid behing the anonymous button I would've reported her profile too.
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 11:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Nope, havent yet.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2009