FYI: I just got $225.00 worth of gift certificates for $19.00!!!

I was trying to share my good news this morning but no one answered my question. So I will just share anyways!

restaurant.com sells gift certificates at discounted rates. And when I checked out I used the code TREATS and got up to 80% off. All you have to do is type in your zip code and the restaurants that are available in your area come up. Thought you might like to know. These are great ideas for Christmas gifts...and we can all save a little extra money right now...and could all use a nice evening out!

If you have any websites or specials that you would like to share please post them!

Hope you enjoy!

Rebecca727

Asked by Rebecca727 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, there's 1 within 30 miles of where we live and 2 within 50 mile...so not helpful to me but thanks
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I love their little deals that they do. We've gotten gift certificates from them before. Didnt know they were doing another sale though. Thanks for the heads up.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• There's no good restaurants near me! I tried a deal like that awhile ago, but didn't find anything good!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009