How do you get the $15.99 refund for Baby Einstein DVDs?

Disney announced the refund because Baby Einstein DVDs don't turn your baby into Baby Einsteins and they were facing legal action.
Are there Baby Einstein VHS videos? Can you get refunds for those?

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 11:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• O.M.G. Give me a break. Anyone who thought that plopping their kids in front of DVD's was going to turn them into geniuses is a freaking idiot. And those threatening to sue are money-grabbers. And people posting to get info on obtaining refunds are just trying to take advantage of a ridiculous situation. Did your kids enjoy the show? Then just keep your tapes and let Disney keep the money it earned for producing a really cute series that entertained many children.

THIS is part of what's wrong with our country.
    Anonymous

• LMAO
    why would you think that a movie would turn your child in to an einstein? LMAO
    I agree this is what is wrong with the world today parents just plop their kids infront of the tv and expect greatness.
    TEACH your child yourself!
    As for the refund I highly doubt it is for VHS. Why not call them and ask they have the customer service numbers
    I wont be refunding mine. My daughter enjoys it before bed time ,
    Anonymous