What would u do

I dont use any BC right now so I told my husband only way we can have intercourse is if he pulls out before he ,,,, anyway last night we had sex when he is done he tells me that he couldnt control himself and he did it in me.. i was so mad and just started screaming and yelling at him like crazy ... was I right or wrong, he kept on saying he is sorry but doesnt know what the big deal is,,, the big deal is Im not ready to be Pr now .. guys are guys soooooooory i know its long jus thad to vent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• BC is your responsibilty too. Condoms are cheap, besides pulling out isn't very effective as the Pre-cum has spern cells in it, and it only take 1 to get you pregnant. So if you don't want to get pregnant, use protection
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• The pull out method does NOT work!!!! There is more sperm in pre-cum than actually cum. Seriously, he's not going to stop cumming in you. Either get on birth control or make him wrap it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Pull-out is not a good method of birth control, even if he did pull-out last night you would still have a risk of pregnancy. If you don't want to get pregnant right now then you had better discuss a good birth control method with him- and use it every time. I would also advise that you not have sex with him again until you are on birth control or until he puts a condom on-- then no more 'oops'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• God predestines us! read Ephesians 2:8-10
    gaurdianangels

Answer by gaurdianangels at 11:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• It happens! You can get prego even if he didn't cum. You should have used a condom or birth control but he also respect your wishes! It like if you were about to really get off and then he went limp you would be disappointed... You would want to finish cause of how good it makes you feel. Can't expect him to always pull out when he is about to cum it might be hard when he is enjoying you goodies!
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 11:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• The withdrawal method is another name for parenthood.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Withdrawl is not a reliable form of birth control even if men do it right. It only takes one sperm to get pregnant. If you don't want to use any birth control he should use a condom.

If you don't want to have a baby you need to use birth control. A condom and foam used together are very effective. You could get a diaphragm. You have many options.

If its the time when you could be ovulating and you had unprotected sex and you don't want to be pregnant then you should consider the morning after pill.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• then you dont have sex with him without a condom.... and i do think withdraw is reliable especially if you map your ovulation .... but you should punish him with having to wear a condom until he can control himself.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    See ya at the obstetrician's office!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't get mad at my husband. I would go back on BC, maybe not the one I was previously on if you were having problems with it or something, but definitely something. Also, my husband is pretty set on just one kid so I know for a fact he wouldn't have sex (intercourse at least) with me unless there was some reliable BC going on. He definitely wouldn't go with the pull out method.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2009