33 weeks and naseauted?

any one felt Nauseas? what could it be from? curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sinuses and Allergies! During pregnancy you can increase your mucus supply. I have really bad post nasal drip...the kind that does not come down your noes just goes to the back of your throat. Well that junk goes somewhere and it gets in your stomach and can cause nausea! This is just my thoughts...maybe something else!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes. I still occasionally throw up in the 3rd trimester. It's normal to still have some nausea later in pregnancy. Some women get luck and have none, some women get unlucky and have a ton...I fall some where in the middle.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I have been getting nauseous again lately and it's because the babies (yes, twins) are pushing up against my stomach. I'm 31 weeks. There is less room. So if I eat a lot or fill up the tummy, the greater the chances of me feeling nauseous.

I try to do smaller meals and more of them. but it doesn't always work that way. I'm also hyper sensitive to certain smells, so a bad smell can make me want to vomit.
    Cafe MicheleZ

Answer by Cafe MicheleZ at 12:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Ive been feeling the same way too. Im nearly 33 weeks myself. Not only that but im starting to get uncomfortable at night and when im on my feet too much. I also been using the bathroom alot more these day and i mean both pee and the other. I have a feeling im going to have this baby alot earlier than my last. I live up 3 flights of stairs so hopefully i have him healthy and on time compared to my last. Anyhow, i feel your pain. Im going through the same thing and it really sux. Mine usually happens more in the afternoon. I eat something and then i drink water lay down and sometimes it goes away. I hope everything goes a little smoothly for ya. I hate feeling sick but it all comes with the territory.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2009