What are your family plans for Halloween?

It's right around the corner. whether your the mom to toddlers or teens, Halloween is full of frightful fun of all kinds. Share your fanciful and fun ideas with us!

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 11:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• i'm getting married!!!!!! then going trick or treating with the kids! then spending 2 nights in a haunted hotel!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Well on friday I'm getting together with my neighbor and throwing a halloween party for the teens, she has a 15 year old girl and I have a 16 year old son. Our younger ones, age 10, will be going to her moms house and to their church for a Trunk or Treat festivle. Then on sat, a bunch of us are taking the kids trick or treating then after that hub and I are leaving the kids home and we are going to a grown up party lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• We are taking DS to a neighborhood fall festival Friday, and trick or treating on Saturday! He is 2!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My dh and I are going to a friend's annual fright fest party on Friday.
    Then on Halloween afternoon we are going to a local nursing home and doing arts and crafts with the residents. The kids will dress up and bring candy around to all the doors.
    Then my sister and I always plan a gross out dinner for the kids. Then off to the trick or treating, we always hit up a couple of Trunk of Treats and then her neighborhood.
    I can't wait!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2009