I'm 6 months pregnant but don't look like it...

I'm 6 months pregnant with my second (another girl) and everybody keeps telling me that I don't look like I am...Usually you have people saying "Wow you look like you're ready to pop" when really you still have like 2-3 months left, but for me people are saying I only look like I'm like 4 months pregnant. I was normal weight when I got pregnant too. I was bigger than this at this far along with my first daughter and I even got the pictures out to look...It kinda worries me I guess that I'm not that big. The doctor said that this baby is measuring a week bigger than what I really am but I've lost 8lbs and only gained 3lbs back bc I had horrible morning sickness the first 12 weeks...I eat ALL the time now and eat pretty much everything except fast food (it makes me sick). I shouldn't be worried about not being that big as long as the baby is measuring where she should be, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You don't look pregnant because you have lost 5 pounds. Yes you need to worry. You need to eat healthy and try to gain. Go to google and enter superfoods. You will find various lists. These are good foods to eat. It's okay for you to be eating for two! Eat a lot of protein.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Ha I wish I knew about cafemom when I was prego... I lost 30 lbs in a month when I was prego! Crazy huh! It will be ok its just measurements everybodies baby is different and it not accurate 99.9 percent is still not 100 percent! They gave me 5 different due dates all of them way off of eachother! I had to tell them I know when I got prego cause I was constantly working and the only time I was usin my goodies was when I wasn't working which is not often... Lol you will be ok just eat what you can and consult a doctor... Good luck! O... And I gain weight my last 3 weeks before birth and my son was late by a week you can tell cause he pooped
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 11:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• As long as your doctors are not concerned and you are eating and the baby is measuring good, then you have nothing to worry about! Take it easy momma! It will be okay! You said this is your second...maybe you are more fit from chasing baby #1 all the time! Everything sounds fine! Good Luck.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• losing 5 lbs isnt that big of a deal
    LOL
    maybe you just look smaller...people get their belly at different times.
    you may look smaller now but in a month you might POP out like a watermelon...it all depends on how baby grows and how your body reacts
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i don't think you should worry too much. but i do agree with PP that you should do your best to eat healthy and gain. just because you don't look pregnant doesn't necessarily mean your baby isn't growing. some women never show at all, even if they did in previous pregnancies. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• im 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I can still suck in my stomach and people wont notice i am pregnant. If i let it all out its because i had two c-sections and i have a gut after. I did loose weight but i gained it back from being pregnant. I dont gain much weight but i do go up and down. I was 120 when i got pregnant and only gained 10lbs. I go from 127-130 all the time and that is normal. I am very very tiny to begin with and will always stay like that. i am 5'0 even. When i was pregnant both times all i had was all belly from 7-8 months on both kids. I wont be really showing until im 6 1/2 months to 7 months pregnant. thats when i cant suck it in anymore and i have a pregnant belly
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt worry about it just make sure ur doc says the baby os ok.I am almost 6 mos with my second boy and I dont look that big either just be thankful & who knows we might just blow up in the next month or two.I hope not I love it .I eat regular and walk some my baby is fine.
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009