Why does it matter to you so much? Are you that insecure with yourself?

I have received some really mean responses from anon people but I have received some really great advice from them too... these people can let all of it out and share their personal experiences without revealing their identity... I have done this myself.

I have received some really mean responses from NON-anon people and I have received some really great advice from them too.

I don't let the mean comments ruin my day, I ask a question and I look through the answers for helpful advice and ignore what isn't.

I have seen personal attacks against people who didn't post anon on questions asked by someone who doesn't like how they are or what they asked. I have always seen people being mean to eachother on certain question against anon and NON-anon people.

You just need to deal with it and grow up... taking away a button that makes some of us feel more comfortable and what not ISN'T going to make people nicer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I"m in total agreement. I've given honest, life-experience info about sensitive subjects BECAUSE my name is not attached to it. Some people are snarky regardless of whether or not they post anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I just skim over it, laugh it off. Its crazy.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• why did you post the ?? anon??? isnt that against your whole point that i do agree with by the way. i very very rarely use anon.... i can stand behind what i say and what i type.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Oops... I posted anon because I am so use to checking the box :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009